A few days ago my uncles fiancée had her Mehndi/Henna party which is sort of like a hens party for us Muslim ladies ;o) I will be sharing with you all the look I created on that day. I was inspired by the Pakistani dress I wore, the beautiful gold detailing with hints on turquoise.
- After my skin care routine I smoothed out my skin using Porefessional primer by Benefit
- I used a stippling brush to apply my Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation
- I corrected my dark circles using an orange concealer from LA Girl Cosmetics and then used my Maybelline Fit Me concealer to hide the orange tones
- After ‘baking’ with Collection Translucent powder I proceeded to powder contouring and highlighting using my Face Contour Kit by Sleek in medium
Eyes: I used my BH Cosmetics 120 palette to create the dramatic eye makeup.
- I blended a brown matte eye shadow in the crease
- In the inner corner I applied a mix of a yellow and gold eye shadow
- In the centre I first applied the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever and mixed a blue and green eye shadow to pack on top
- I deepened the outer V with black eye shadow and blended it into the brown shadow
- I lined my eyes with NYC eye liner
- I tight lined my upper and lower lash line with NYC black eye pencil
- After popping on Huda Beauty lashes in ‘Giselle’ eyes were all complete!
The finished look….
Here is my outfit which was a pressie from my mum ❤ I love love love this dress! Very different from the other Asian outfits I have ❤
Stay tuned for the makeup look I created for the wedding!
Take Care XXX