If you know me then you know how obsessed I am with Barry M Glitter Dazzle Dust’s, I nearly have all the colours! When I first began experimenting with makeup I was searching for affordable glitter. Before coming across Barry M, I had considered buying Mac glitter pots as SO many you tubers were using them however I wasn’t working at the time therefore the pricing was way over my budget.
I was in Superdrug one day and came across the Barry M pots. I swatched the testers and fell in LOVE.
They are not advertised as glitters but ‘loose powder’ so not what I had in mind when I went out to buy glitter. However they do the trick pretty well as they seem to have reflective properties which makes them pop on the eyelids ❤
Why I love them
- A reasonable size which makes it easy to store/travel with
- Amazing variety of shades, from blue to pink to green and gold
- Able to mix the colours to create custom colours
- Colour pay off is stunning and with the help of a damp brush, it is even more beautiful
- The price of the product is great, below £5
- They are easy to find, usually available in Superdrug and Boots which are found pretty much anywhere
A wee makeup look I created with ‘Bronze’
I used the product and applied it to the centre of my lids only whilst the inner and outer corners were much darker.
If you have them comment below what your thoughts are ❤
Thanks for reading, take care Xxx